Followers

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Celbrity Guest Blogger with Hayley West

Another in our series of Celebrity Guest Bloggers, this time its the turn of Hayley, pictured here with Nigel May.

Name Hayley West

If you have a blog, what's the blog address..? hayley-west.blogspot.co.uk

How long have you been crafting? Since I was a child

How did you start crafting? I can't remember....I don't ever remember not crafting

What do you watch/listen to when you're creating? I love listening to music but I have to make sure it's not calming music or I never get anything done.

When creating a project, do you plan it out or go with the flow? I go with the flow, which can be a nightmare if I have to write instructions because I often can't remember exactly how I got to the finished result.

Do you enjoy stepping out of your zone when creating new projects? Yes, although not always initially, but once I've cracked it I'm glad I took on the challenge

When is the best time for you to create? Usually at night when the kids have gone to bed.

What quality do you like and admire in others? People who have a go, it don't matter if you're good or bad at something but the fact that you tried it. 'Give it a go or you'll never know'

Here is some of the wonderful jewellery Hayley has created recently
 

1 comment:

  1. Your jewelry is truly beautiful! Reminds me of what my mom use to wear when she would get all dressed up.
    www.etsy.com/shop/deannasscrapbooking

    ReplyDelete